Free in Las Vegas: 2 hop plants

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I have a Nugget and a Glacier that are have already grown approx 1.5 feet. They are in pots, but my improvised trellis system did not survive the move....we moved on a VERY windy day.:eek:
It's not that I don't want them, it's just with the recent move and a VERY, VERY busy schedule, I figured that somebody else might be able to make better use of them. Besides, I just went back home this weekend (less than 2 hours away), where my Cascade, Mount Hood and Willamette hops are all flourishing, so I don't feel so bad.

First to PM me and make pick-up arrangements can have them. I'm offering these totally free, but a couple bottles of HB wouldn't hurt.:rockin:

Thanks for the Rhizomes Boston, I really do appreciate it....They're just not working out this year.

Uh oh. I think I misread. I PMed you, but I it says "pick-up" in your post. For some reason I thought shipping was an option, heh. :cross: It'd be a little bit of a trek from North Dakota to get over to Vegas.

Yeah shipping them would be a little rough seeing as they've already grown a bit.:D

Sorry about the confusion.

I'm going to be in Phoenix next week for a day. I might make a detour on the way home...

Let me think about this one for a bit. :)

How hard are these to maintain talley?

Kinda tempting...

*edit* and from the sounds of it, they would need a new trellis setup correct?

Well, I guess they're not too hard to take care of. Just water them, make sure they're growing in the right direction, harvest when the time is right, etc.

But yes, you would need to devise a new trellis system.

But let's see what Brewsmith says first as he did speak up first.

that's fine.. he's definitely more than welcome to them as i'm not even sure i want to try my hand at this yet.

Back