• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Hop Plants

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40dave

Reaction score
I have 3 hop plants, Columbus, Sterling and Chinook, that are 3 years old. At the end of last year I replanted them because they were getting in the way. I got a pound (dried) from the Columbus last year, not as much from the others. Assuming they made it though the Winter does anybody want them? I live in Morris County NJ.

I have 3 hop plants, Columbus, Sterling and Chinook, that are 3 years old. At the end of last year I replanted them because they were getting in the way. I got a pound (dried) from the Columbus last year, not as much from the others. Assuming they made it though the Winter does anybody want them? I live in Morris County NJ.

I am interested in the Chinook. How much to ship to 90501?

I'm here in Bergen county. Are these plants potted or in the ground?

I am not interested in shipping the plants. They are in the ground.

Back