• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Free HBT Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the season of giving, and other's on this forum are showing their generosity. It is now my turn to pay it forward.

All I ask is that you currently aren't of "Forum Supporter" status and you pay it forward. Not necessarily monetary, do a good deed for someone.

Details-
Post here 1 time I will follow suit and use the random number generator. I will give it 48 hours.That's it easy as pie.

EDIT- if you would like to nominate someone, post on their behalf.

Pointcity, I too would like to donate a membership. Could you generate a third number and PM me with it.

Thanks
Dave

wow, you are a scholar and a gentleman (or, gentlewoman).
consider it already paid forward, even if i'm not selected.
thanks for your kindness/contribution to the community!

I just joined and think this is awesome! Thanks for doing it! Can't wait to get my first brew bottled!

I would like to be considered too please! I just got back from deployment and my membership lapsed while i was gone. Been sorely missing it! Thanks!

Thanks! I'm glad to do it when I meet gracious people! It's not always easy for my family, but we reap karma rewards a lot I think.

Alright guys and gals, I left the picking up to random.org.

#52 SupervisingChildren

#88 was the next number chosen, since it was not his entry post I will not count it as one of the awarded. I will pick this extra one up. Cliffhanger1821, thank you for standing up for this country and help keeping all of us safe. There are people who appreciate the sacrifices that are made. Albeit a small token in the grand scheme of things, I hope you enjoy.

By request of sfish-
#35 alphaomega

By request of dtgrdn-
#14 markymarx

Thank goes out to you two as well for stepping up and offering additional memberships.

SupervisingChildren and Cliffhanger, you guys are good to go. I will message the other two donors their names.

#52 SupervisingChildren

#88 was the next number chosen, since it was not his entry post I will not count it as one of the awarded. I will pick this extra one up. Cliffhanger1821, thank you for standing up for this country and help keeping all of us safe. There are people who appreciate the sacrifices that are made. Albeit a small token in the grand scheme of things, I hope you enjoy.

By request of sfish-
#35 alphaomega

By request of dtgrdn-
#14 markymarx

Thank goes out to you two as well for stepping up and offering additional memberships.

SupervisingChildren and Cliffhanger, you guys are good to go. I will message the other two donors their names.

markymarx, you should be good to go now also.

Thanks to pointcity for starting this, I hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season, And get out there and brew some beer!!!!!!

Bah! How did I not see this thread in time! Haha, oh well. Im still bankin on santa providing the gift of HBT. :cross:

You guys are really cool for doing this; Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever else you celebrate this time of year.

#52 SupervisingChildren

By request of sfish-
#35 alphaomega

By request of dtgrdn-
#14 markymarx

Sooooooo happy. Thank you! This totally made my day!

I wish I could throw a membership out to everyone who participated. If anyone wants to donate a membership and use the remaining participants, that would be awesome.

#52 SupervisingChildren

By request of sfish-
#35 alphaomega

By request of dtgrdn-
#14 markymarx

Wow! Thank you soooo much! I truly live a blessed life and thankfully send that good energy back to you. Here's to many more good brews in our futures! - Greg

Yay for someone in Buffalo winning! Its so... SHINY!!

:D This guy is very grateful!

Wow! Thank you soooo much! I truly live a blessed life and thankfully send that good energy back to you. Here's to many more good brews in our futures! - Greg

Cheers to another Greg winning! ;)
Thanks for your service!

Hey, my names Greg too!!! Do I get free membership???
Glad to see all this good spirit around!
Hope everyone has a happy holidays!

#52 SupervisingChildren

By request of sfish-
#35 alphaomega

By request of dtgrdn-
#14 markymarx

Wow!!!!
That is awesome!!! I never win... Like anything. So it is awesome to catch a break when it really matters! I will put it to good use and continue to pay it forward!!!
Thanx pointcity and sfish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back