Free Faucets and beer/air hose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

wigstr

Reaction score
So I am at the bar slamming some brews and the beer line faucet cleaner guy is there.... I asked him if he has any faucets beer/air line he can spare for a home brewer like myself. He says meet me at my truck and I will see what I got....

I walk away with 3 perlick faucets and 30' beer line and 30' of air hose.

ARE U SERIOUS... its like St. Arnold reached down and patted me on the back and said here you go.

McKBrew

Reaction score
Fellow Brewers, we have another entry into the competition for the 2009 HBT YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU award.

You should keep up the positive vibes by selling the faucets to me for a couple bucks each. :)

OP
wigstr

wigstr

Reaction score
Sorry not for sale..... Just like I told my wife... "I knew all this mid-day drinking would pay off"

Ragutis

Reaction score
I went to the local Budweiser distributor to see if they had a nut for the back of my shank and I walked out with three complete faucet/shank assemblies along with a three-way air splitter and enough o-rings for years to come. All they charged me was $50.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sonafab*tch. I was hunting for perlicks as I read the title. Could the title of this thread be edited so that it's clear that he got free faucets as opposed to giving them away?