Free "Equipment"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shafferpilot

Reaction score
Just came home from a Journey concert... with 7 fleece blankets and 3 tarps.... and I easily left 30 more decent blankets! Now SWMBO can't yell at me for wrapping fermenters in our bedware! SCORE!

so are you selling blankets, out dated ticket stubs or fermenters? :)

none of the above ;)

I forgot to mention I also scored a milk crate I used to carry all the blankets and tarps out to the car!!

hahahahaha. It pays to hang out instead of rushing out to get in the hour long line to get out of the parking lot!

I would rip up a blanket, make a rope out of it, and hang myself from the lighting catwalk before I listened to an entire journey concert.

As a sign of how bad journey is, people brought blankets to take a nap on and were so sleepy when they left that they left them behind.

As a sign of how bad journey is, people brought blankets to take a nap on and were so sleepy when they left that they left them behind.

Maybe they didn't realize it was a Journey concert and they were in such a rush to get out once the band started that they just left everything behind.

Why take a blanket to a Journey concert? I thought hell was supposed to be hot :)

Adam-Fogle-Journey1-490x426.jpg

Back