• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois **Free** Equipment/Materials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
So I've just about finished building my new brew stand and no longer have a need for the previous one. It was a nice wood work bench, but I converted it into my brew stand very simply and it worked great. The best part was that it was wood and it was free, so I wasn't against drilling a few holes to mount my equipment in the most efficient manner for my set up. I used it as a 2 tier set up, but depending on how you do it it could be used for a single tier or 3 tier really. I'm not 100% on the dimensions but I'd guess 72 in W x 24 in D x 48 in H. I can if need, just let me know.

I've also got some cut up pieces of bed frame that I ended up not using. Most are about 17 in long and there are a few that are 60 in long I think.

I got everything for free, so it's all free to whoever wants in. Let me know if you have any questions. I've also included a picture of how I was using it as an example. I'd like to get this out of the garage before the weekend because I've got a party coming up and need the space. Obviously this would be for local pick up only. Cheers!

20130706_102616 (2).jpg

20131118_192632.jpg

20131118_192626.jpg

20131118_192915.jpg

20131118_192925.jpg

Where are you located? I'll take it! If its not too far of course.

wickman, I'm in Crest Hill, IL. Just south of Bolingbrook off of I-55. I'm all for help load, but don't have a truck to meet anywhere. I hope your close! :D

BTW, I just got a msg about equipment that's not involved in this and it appears I may have not been clear. The only things I'm getting rid of are the stand and steel pieces. The 1st picture is for clarification of how the stand was used and noted in the post.

Thanks again!

Put me next in line I'm in Morris with a truck ready to come pick it up. You can call/text 815-341-7503.

Yep, I understood its just the stand. I actually grew up in Morris, I know where Crest Hill is. I would love to take that off your hands, however I'm not sure when I would be able to arrange a way to pick it up. I don't have a truck either, so I'd have to borrow one. If someone else comes along and wants it, I would understand. Meanwhile I'll try to arrange a truck and keep you posted. Thanks!

Just paying it forward. I got it for free, so I thought someone else should be able to enjoy it for the same price :D

Back