• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free bottles local pickup only.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I primarily keg and my wife is bugging me to cleanup the garage so I'm paring down my empty bottle collection. All bottles are delabeled and were soaked and cleaned in oxy, but they're dusty and could use a good rinse.

2 1/4 cases of brown 12oz bottles. 10 are longnecks, the rest shorts.

14 Pliny bottles

22 22oz bottles

Available free (though I wouldn't say no to a bottle or two of home brew) first come first serve in Santa Rosa, CA. Any that are left after a week or will get recycled.

Might have a buddy headed up your way early next week. If still available, I might be able to have him stop by. I'll PM you my cell #.

Jukas said:
So I primarily keg and my wife is bugging me to cleanup the garage so I'm paring down my empty bottle collection. All bottles are delabeled and were soaked and cleaned in oxy, but they're dusty and could use a good rinse.

2 1/4 cases of brown 12oz bottles. 10 are longnecks, the rest shorts.

14 Pliny bottles

22 22oz bottles

Available free (though I wouldn't say no to a bottle or two of home brew) first come first serve in Santa Rosa, CA. Any that are left after a week or will get recycled.

Hi I live in Santa Rosa. If the bottles are still available please call my cell phone, 707-974-9158.

Thanks, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back