Free Bottle Opener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarleyWater

Reaction score
Hey guys, one of the radio stations I work for is giving away these cool, solid brass guitar, promotional bottle openers. All you gotta do is tell us where to send it. We don't use your info for anything, sell it to anyone, or call you in the middle of the night breathing heavily into the phone.

Just thought I would let everyone know. Lord knows how much we all hate free stuff. ;)

This isn't another dastardly trick like the Beck's Bottle opener is it?:eek:

Wonder if one will be on the way to michigan.....

Can we listen to the station online? :D

Ya you can, so there's no reason we wouldn't have listeners all over the place. I'm sure they will send it anywhere. Some of our morning shows are sydicated, so we send stuff all over the U.S. all the time anyway.

I'm starting to think the Becks one was a scam.. :mad:

They wouldnt even send those to me since I live in TX, CA people lost out on that one also.

Hey! I used to listen to that station when I lived in TX. ISn't it the one that Willie Nelson took over for a while and had Texas-based music with very few commercials?

Loved it while it lasted.

Hey! I used to listen to that station when I lived in TX. ISn't it the one that Willie Nelson took over for a while and had Texas-based music with very few commercials?

Loved it while it lasted.

Ya, but we just changed format again. Willie is still our spokesperson, but we rarely even play any of his music. Mostly just plain ol' classic rock now. Actually we call it, "Classic Rock, Texas Style", not sure what that is really, but whatever.

Damn. Well, it was probably for one of those new fangled FM stations anyway. I hear Canada will be getting one or two soon, but I'll stick with my good old reliable AM any day, thank you very much. And speaking of good old reliable, are you guys too good for just biting the cap off like real men? Only the women folk use openers. They complain that the cap freezes to their lips or some such nonsense.

I got a couple (lucky me), because we got a couple boxes at work to hand them out at appearances and events. I am waiting for my HBT mugs to take a pic opening and pouring a homebrew. I knew they were solid brass, but I didn't know that they were going to be this solid. Pretty neat free bottle opener.

I just got my bottle opener! It's a nice one, too- it's magnetic, so it's already on the front of my kegerator.

Thank you so much for posting that link! I love this bottle opener!

I got the Beck's opener last week. This one is much nicer!

Just got mine as well. Awesome little opener that will get lots of action. Thanks again !!

I got mine today, too! I wasn't expecting it for a couple days, because I had to re-send my information. But it's here, and it's Neat-O!

Frig..... No Beck's opener, no guitar bottleopener.......That friggen mailwoman better not be expecting a tip come the holidays.

I lucked out .. got both the Beck's and the guitar in the same week. I like the guitar better!

mike

Back