Frederick area CO2 fills

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fusorfodder

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe I've been in Frederick for 5 years now, and I never have happened to get a CO2 fill up here. The last one I needed I happened to be down in MoCo and did it there. I know there must be FOAM members watching here, where should I go to get fills? I'm dealing with 5lb tanks and wouldn't mind a place that does swaps. Thanks!

I exchange at Airgas, on Pine Ave off Church street in Frederick. 20lb co2 is about $22, and 80cf beergas for $32.

My buddy uses Robert's Oxygen but they are a little more expensive.

I bought the tank from Scott in the thread that masonsjax mentioned and it's out for delivery today! Now the question of where to refill/exchange it. Roberts Oxygen charges ~$27 + tax so I'll check out Airgas in Frederick. :mug:

I'm looking too, and live in Hagerstown. GTS-Welco (joint with Praxair) has places in Hagerstown and Frederick. Hagerstown said $33 for a 5# refill when I called today.

Back