Freaks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend thousands of dollars, countless hours, talk nonstop, and even dream about homebrewing.

Oh, and I am from CO, where I can easily purchase some of the world's best beer for $10 a six pack.

Freak, geek, home brewer, craft brewer, whatever- damned proud of it!

My methods are unorthodox, but ya can't be too careful. Proof is in the pudding, once you try my beer you'll be a freak too.

I belong here.

0219002011.jpg

andrew thomas knapp .jpg

old pic3.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

I admit nothing! I'm just like the rest of you! I'm a long-haired, beer drinking, headbanging, drug-taking, obsessive compulsive, atheist, masochist, mountain dwelling juggler in a non-monogamous marriage, who plays in a Nintendo music cover band and likes memorizing irrational numbers. Just like you.

You guys think YOU'RE freaks?! ha. just take a walk down the strip in Hollywood starting at 8:30 PM. The freaks really do come out at night! Folks only billy Klubb could appreciate. And a little traveling music for freak hunting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back