FotHB XV: Cupid's Buttplug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever had this happen? I've been shipping for 3 years and no problems. I packed the hell out of the box too. @fourfarthing let me know how everything looks when you get it.

Screenshot_20220509-121252.png

Has anyone ever had this happen? I've been shipping for 3 years and no problems. I packed the hell out of the box too. @fourfarthing let me know how everything looks when you get it.

View attachment 768381
I haven't ever seen that before. I will say though that if can be broken then ups can do it. Maybe it's just a false alarm.

You're fine @aharri1 ...so far

If they were going to pull the shipment, you would receive a phone call and then a letter.

I've been busted by all three...
Damn. Sounds like from when I read online that they just have the truck too full and are just delaying it and come up with lies about why it's delayed until they deliver it

@TwistedGray can we get an update on where this round stands?
I don’t want to kick it off too early, but then again I could and just have a date further out to give people plenty of time to brew. Like myself. 😬

I won’t do anything until after the holiday weekend since I’ll be out of cell service and roughing it in the woods this weekend. Woohoo!!!

@TwistedGray can we get an update on where this round stands?
I don’t want to kick it off too early, but then again I could and just have a date further out to give people plenty of time to brew. Like myself. 😬

I won’t do anything until after the holiday weekend since I’ll be out of cell service and roughing it in the woods this weekend. Woohoo!!!

I'll reach out to everyone on Tuesday when I'm at my computer again to see who's lagging, if anyone.

Tuesday PM please. I aim to ship Tuesday AM now that my Pils is done lagering.

@pshankstar Feel free to start the next round at your convenience. As soon as @fourfarthing ships (and is received, of course), we will be 100% shipped/received.
@fourfarthing box received. A nice package to see waiting for me when I got home from vacation. No damage and thanks for the extras. Everything is chilling and I can’t wait to try them.
3F77849A-AB65-4D2E-A7DC-1856F83DEC51.jpeg

@pshankstar I’m in for next round and if you want me to run it I will as last round I was supposed to run it but had to pull out, so I do owe the group a round run.

Thanks again @TwistedGray i think you’ve bailed me out twice in the pas 4 years or so
It’s all good bud. Life was a bit crazy recently with the end of the school year with the kids and family life. Just got back home from camping this weekend but plan to get the new one going this week. Thanks for offering to help out!

It’s all good bud. Life was a bit crazy recently with the end of the school year with the kids and family life. Just got back home from camping this weekend but plan to get the new one going this week. Thanks for offering to help out!
all good brother same for me. I was only offering because I got first pick two rounds ago and have yet to run one because I couldn't do the last one. I just felt bad, like I was the Achilles heel of the group lol

Ok folks the next round is now live! Sorry it's pushed out kind of far, but this should give us all plenty of time to brew and have some beers ready. Summer is a busy time with camps the kids are in and my work schedule post COVID. Are we done with it? I sure am and hope so!

FotHB XVI: Fireworks & Beer, What Could Go Wrong?

@pshankstar I’m in for next round and if you want me to run it I will as last round I was supposed to run it but had to pull out, so I do owe the group a round run.

Thanks again @TwistedGray i think you’ve bailed me out twice in the pas 4 years or so

I've surely been bailed out myself....no harm, no foul 😁

Latest posts

Back