FotHB XV: Cupid's Buttplug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9E3AD527-AA99-4F57-8B36-F6C6862D59B6.jpeg
Since I’ll be running the next round I had to take advantage of Yakima Valley’s Citra flash sale & pickup some other goodies so I can brew more this year.

Can't wait to try them. The coffee smells so damn good too! Appreciate the hazys!!!! @pshankstar

View attachment 762932
I forgot I tossed in those single hop beers from OH FLX. I figured it would be nice to try a beer with Enigma and Riwaka only hops since they are unique.
Cheers and enjoy!

Does anyone have an alternate contact for @Atlantatopher ? Just want to be sure he was able to collect his box and it’s not sitting on the porch in the Florida sun. There’s something else in there besides beer that shouldn’t get very hot. He said he’d be home all week to receive it.

Does anyone have an alternate contact for @Atlantatopher ? Just want to be sure he was able to collect his box and it’s not sitting on the porch in the Florida sun. There’s something else in there besides beer that shouldn’t get very hot. He said he’d be home all week to receive it.

I sent him a message.

I think @DrGMG & @aharri1 know him…

FINALLY bottled the last two beers, so my shipment should go out by the end of April 😆 I keed I keed...hopefully tomorrow if I get my act together. I forgot to take a gravity reading before bottling, doh! So, I pulled a sample from one of my growlers - oh boy! I knew it was going to be a hefty beer with an OG of 1.124 (it finished at 1.022). I cannot wait to taste it carbonated - gulp.

My packages were dropped off this afternoon, but now I can't remember if my recipient was gone last week or this week (scratches head). Hmmmmmmmmm, oops?
I got them! Thanks! I was SUPER excited to see a Pliny thrown in! I can't get it here in Alabama. They're all chilling, and I can't wait to try them!

PXL_20220501_160404397.jpg

Tag me on the next one! Just brewed a Kolsch, Hoppy Wheat, Double NEIPA and a grapefruit Radler for my kids graduation party. I will bottle a few for trade. Also have a blackberry mead aging I made last fall.
I will try my best. First time running a round so I hope I don’t disappoint. 😬

Back