FotHB XIV: Lambic Pentameter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

aharri1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hope everything is well buddy.
Thanks man. She's doing a lot better now. She has a rare epilepsy and for whatever reason decide to be allergic to penicillin and that lowered all her threshold for seizures apparently because it cause post inflammation even after your better from the allergic reaction. Still was a good round though!!

OP
3 Dawg Night

3 Dawg Night

Life is too short to drink crappy beer.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Weird about the notifications. You're not the only one who reported that. When I "@" someone, do I have to actually select their name from the list that pops up, or is typing it enough? I just typed in the names, mostly.

Let's conduct a little test:

@wepeeler did you get a notification for this post (typed)...

wepeeler

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Weird about the notifications. You're not the only one who reported that. When I "@" someone, do I have to actually select their name from the list that pops up, or is typing it enough? I just typed in the names, mostly.

Let's conduct a little test:

@wepeeler did you get a notification for this post (typed)...
No email, just the push notifications. But I have those turned off, so I only get them when I log in.

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys just throwing this out there. I’m down for a few side trades if anyone is interested. That said I probably wouldn’t be able to ship for a month or so and I wouldn’t be able to send either of the ipas but would be good on the 3 farmhouses and altbeir. Message me if you’d be interested.

DrGMG

Reaction score
Hey guys just throwing this out there. I’m down for a few side trades if anyone is interested. That said I probably wouldn’t be able to ship for a month or so and I wouldn’t be able to send either of the ipas but would be good on the 3 farmhouses and altbeir. Message me if you’d be interested.
Good idea. I may be interested too.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of us shared our Untappd user names back in FotHB XIII, and it's been fun to keep up with what everyone's drinking. If anyone wants to give me a follow, I'm 3dawgnight over there.
My personal account is Camonick and all my beers are under Windblown Brewery.

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@RCope porch bomb came in today. Thank you for the extra beers and merch! You’re going to make me get shirts made lol! Just iced the Jai Alai clone done. Tht will be the first I try!! Thanks again brother. It was a great package and you packed it to the brim!!!
5F3E7FB1-F17B-4999-96B0-22419FE543AE.jpeg

Last edited:

wepeeler

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@RCope porch bomb came in today. Thank you for the extra beers and merch! You’re going to make me get shirts made lol! Just iced the Jai Alai clone done. Tht will be the first I try!! Thanks again brother. It was a great package and you packed it to the brim!!!View attachment 738935
The smoked Helles is awesome! Killer package!!