FotHB III: Coatee-cha tu yub nub!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I am so lost. Pic?
1519524574166.jpg

How did it pour? Were there any tea particles? You will get them in the Rooibos version, just a heads up.
Highly carbed as you said. I didn't notice any particles but wasn't really paying attention. The tea flavor clearly came out, so perfect. The nice mouthfeel trips me out for 3%.

View attachment 559808

Highly carbed as you said. I didn't notice any particles but wasn't really paying attention. The tea flavor clearly came out, so perfect. The nice mouthfeel trips me out for 3%.

Ahhhhhhh, that's my fave to date.

It is a hibiscus pale ale with heavy emphasis on hibiscus. Open and pour quickly, another high carb'd brew, but will drop head pretty quickly. With that said, head retention is nice or should be.

Another session at 3.75%.

I haven't seen anything from @jerbrew. I guess everything was chitty so he's protecting my feelings. I know that Cherry Quad morphed into something weird..like Pepsi. I have no feelings so shoot away man!

I haven't seen anything from @jerbrew. I guess everything was chitty so he's protecting my feelings. I know that Cherry Quad morphed into something weird..like Pepsi. I have no feelings so shoot away man!

Haha. Everything made it intact last week, very prompt and excellent shipment. Believe it or not I haven't had any time to sit down and give them the attention they deserve, work deadlines and a sick SWMBO make for a busy life. When I'm drinking them I'd like to give them proper tasting notes. I have a few in the fridge though. Plan to dig in this weekend. I'll be sure to let you know.

So what's the plan on IV?

Plan is to start the thread when I send out my package which will be end of the month - one needs a week until I can bottle it so maybe next weekend. I think that's a lot of time from the last one for people to have stock piled beers (I get to stock pile some from my last round, look at me planning ahead).

Plan is to start the thread when I send out my package which will be end of the month - one needs a week until I can bottle it so maybe next weekend. I think that's a lot of time from the last one for people to have stock piled beers (I get to stock pile some from my last round, look at me planning ahead).

Sounds great, all mine should be fermented out and in bottles by then ... hopefully :)

I got the next rounds stash ready to go:cool:, after that, well I need to get my system back together so I can brew.

Back