Forum Protocol Reminder.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Please remember that a minimum level of behaviour is expected of everyone who wants to participate in this forum.

Capital and Bold letter type is considered internet shouting and not acceptable when directed at some one. Personal attacks and name calling are not allowed.

Quite simple really, just remain civil.

I anyone posts something that makes you want to do the above then it's best to rdwhahb and report it to a MOD if it's something that needs dealing with.

:mug:

Word up to that. Entertaining as it may be to watch a bunch of grown men fight like 5-year-olds (and yes, the thread that prompted this reminder WAS entertaining), it's really not good form. Such is the internet, though---quasi-anonymity removes about half of people's inhibitions when it comes to interacting with others.

OOoooh, which thread was it? I need me some good entertainment right about now!

PLEASE, I'LL BEHAVE, I PROMISE!!!

I personally think we should have a "watch a bunch of grown men fight like 5-year-olds" subforum.

OOoooh, which thread was it? I need me some good entertainment right about now!

PLEASE, I'LL BEHAVE, I PROMISE!!!

I know and I ain't tellin' (unless you want to fill me in on the definition of EAC...:drunk:)

I personally think we should have a "watch a bunch of grown men fight like 5-year-olds" subforum.

Bully! Capitol Idea! :D

Okay so the thread is in drunken ramblings so I can't complain about the Jesting and Hijacking but the original post is serious and applies to all subforums.

Back