Forum Behavior (video)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I know I'm new to using HBT and my 5 year old already blows me away on the computer (No, really, they give him online homework in Kindergarden). OT okay sorry.

But, I did try to watch the video and got "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

Now, I realize, it is 2 years after this was posted. Is there a boot leg copy I can get? I would like to figure out how to be a responssible member:)

I'm guessing because it is an older post. But, I was wrong. It was posted in May 08. I am new to the forum and trying to get caught up. Reading the beginning of the threads, must of the photos are not visible. Drag:(

I feel this image completely sums up this thread pretty well

tumblr_kow0u9HUUx1qzh7hgo1_500.jpg

All valid points. Like tuner forums or chat rooms. A certain part of the crowd I won't mention even go around other tuner forums to totally disrupt them. At least it's not very prevalent here. And remember...
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Back