Fort Lauderdale, FL - Canning Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomicalebrewing

Reaction score
Are there any homebrewers in the Fort Lauderdale area with canning equipment? I'm traveling to the area for a cruise and we are allowed to bring on a 12 pack of soda. So I was hoping to make a custom "12 pack of soda" if you catch my drift... (Liquor drinks onboard are expensive!) Happy to pay for the cans and service!

We will be down there January 28th - 29th before the cruise starts! Happy to hear any other suggestions! Cheers!

We are going on a cruise this summer and each guest is allowed a bottle of wine. I told the wife if she wants I’ll fill a white wine bottle with Tito’s vodka and recork it. I’d think it would be easier to fill wine bottles with liquor and recork them than canning liquor. I would think the soda labels would need to look semi professional or they might question it.

Well we definitely want the wine too! The cans will be in a coke box so they wouldn't be able to see the label. Guess I could go to the store to look at it. Can always print some "coke labels" if I want to get that elaborate :) I like the wine idea though!

If you have kids you can always throw a couple of bottles in the stroller at the first port. They rarely check or care... My wife wanted to kill me. I bought a case of scotch in the Caymens when the kids were little.

Back