For you tough guys out there...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a basic question they don't answer, though...

Do the kids fight in an organized manner, or it is all random? Do they gang up on you? I mean, if it's one at a time, I can go Chuck Norris on them all day, but you get a couple of those f*ckers hanging on your arms and legs, they might wear you out. But if they're just running at me at random, I can just kick the **** out of them all day long.
 
I got 25. Let's try midgets next time! Still little ****s, but with more experience!
 
YooperBrew said:
I scored a 26, probably would have got more points if I was willing to fight dirty!

:rockin:

28 -- and I am more than willing to fight dirty. I remember the sh*t my brother and I used to pull against one another . . . the North Koreans and the Viet Kong would be hauling out their playbooks going, "Aw, Man! You can't do that!"

Chad

solecism
 
30 kids... I'm small, mean, trained by the military, and ain't afraid to use a 5 yr old as a weapon to take out the rest. (not to mention I have been trampled before)
 
I could take on 31 of those evil little hellspawn. That's an entire classroom's worth! My favorite question is the one asking "have you ever been attacked by a swarm, such as pissed off bees or the zerg?" I lol'd.
 
Jeezus, am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of beating up kids (other than my own)? I guess I'm just a wuss. I got a 9:eek:
 
28

i still dont understand fighting 'dirty'. there is only one way to fight, fight to win!

so what would everyones strategy be? mine would be to run around (hoping they will chase me like a horde) and when the fastest one comes to close *BAM*, now i have a weapon.
 
the_bird said:
There's a basic question they don't answer, though...

Do the kids fight in an organized manner, or it is all random? Do they gang up on you? I mean, if it's one at a time, I can go Chuck Norris on them all day, but you get a couple of those f*ckers hanging on your arms and legs, they might wear you out. But if they're just running at me at random, I can just kick the **** out of them all day long.

Let me take a stab...

Do the kids fight in an organized manner, or it is all random?

Have you ever visited a pre-school or kinderarten class? They have to be FORCED into a line. There is no way they are organized.

Do they gang up on you?

Yes

I can take 26 according to the site
 
Air Pirate said:
so what would everyones strategy be? mine would be to run around (hoping they will chase me like a horde) and when the fastest one comes to close *BAM*, now i have a weapon.

I like that.

Since I'm kinda big and don't have great endurance these days, I think I'd charge them. I believe some would scatter in fear while others would freeze. I'd take out those freezing suckers with one huge gang tackle. I'd have to make a gory example of one of them to further intimidate those that scattered. Then I'd use the smallest one as club to handle the rest. If I met with sizable groups, I'd use my "club" as a projectile and repeat the gang tackle tactic.

Also, those little bastards have weak knees. While head-shots would be more fun, the knees are an easier target and would take much less effort.
 
Couldn't you just turn on Noggin or something and distract them, then BAM! Smoke them upside the backs of their heads? Remember, their attention span's shorter than BierMuncher's...
 
the_bird said:
Couldn't you just turn on Noggin or something and distract them, then BAM! Smoke them upside the backs of their heads? Remember, their attention span's shorter than BierMuncher's...

A Wii would also be a good tool of distraction and those controllers could double as weapons.
 
uglygoat said:
it says they've been trained to attack as a group and will not show fear or back down.

26.

Exactly, some people missed that. That is why I would have no problem unleashing on them. If they were coming at me as a herd with the intent to kill.

I scored 30. I think I could actually take more, but maybe you are just worn out after 30 straight kicks and attacks and would get swarmed.
 
I'm having enough trouble training an (almost) three-year-old to **** on the potty; how the hell do they train five year-olds group combat? :confused:

I've got Inspector Gadget arms (I'm the 6'2" Kevin McHale), they wouldn't get close enough to me to do any damage.
 
EvilTOJ said:
My favorite question is the one asking "have you ever been attacked by a swarm, such as pissed off bees or the zerg?" I lol'd.

I actually answered yes to that one :) For my shodan in aikijitsu I had to fight 5 people at once for 5 minutes, plus they swapped fresh people in 2.5 minutes into the fight and this was 4 hours into the test.. If I hit the ground I failed. Figured that counted as a swarm.


Maybe that got me the extra 4 over Seabee:)
 
I can beat up 33, but I think this is because I have a deep seeded hatred of children and have no problem punching, kicking or stomping them. I even told the computer I have no problem picking one up and swinging one around like a weapon to beat off the other children, heck if I get a good grip on the ankles I could probably swing one in each arm.
 
My short height, average reach and lack of martial arts training only got me 20.
 
I scored 30 ... I think my years of watching and practicing Sgt. Slaughter wrestling moves would really pay off. I'd be even better if one of them kids was dressed up like the Iron Sheik.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top