• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa For Trade/Sale 20 gal HLT,Mashtun, BK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerkyQ

Reaction score
I'm selling or trading my 1/2 bbl (20 gal) brew pots as I've never brewed anything over a 10 gallon batch and I need to downgrade. I have $1000 dollars invested in these and am asking $650. Would also consider a trade for 10 gallon kettle setups and other items. All reasonable offers of equal value will be entertained

Features include:

Jaybird False Bottom w/Stand
Total of 9 welded ports
Sight Glass in Each Kettle
Blichmann Brewmometer in Mash Tun
Blichmann AutoSparge
Recirculation Ports in Lids
Camlock Fittings
3 Piece 1/2" NPT Ball Valves

Dimensions of the kettles are 19" high x 17 3/4" diameter. I would entertain the idea of shipping these if buyer pays shipping and price of the large boxes.

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

I have a 15 keggle system I could trade.

HLT with sight gauge and 3 piece ball valve.

MT with Jaybird false bottom and stand, recirculation port and 3 piece ball valve.

Kettle with whirlpool and 3 piece ball valve.

I have a 15 keggle system I could trade.

HLT with sight gauge and 3 piece ball valve.

MT with Jaybird false bottom and stand, recirculation port and 3 piece ball valve.

Kettle with whirlpool and 3 piece ball valve.

SWMBO would slay me if I made that deal. :tank:

Back