For those of you with an iPhone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is how you can not post double pictures every time you upload them from the app. All you have to do is delete the

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389967415.308440.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389967415.308440.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 267
Thanks for posting this work-around to a big PIA. I'll cross-post over to Beer Forum so they know as well.

Awesome, thanks for sharing with others! Hopefully they will have this problem fixed soon, but in the meantime this is an easy way to prevent double pictures.

Sweet hell never even noticed double pics but will start deleting from now on to keep it a single pic

Sweet hell never even noticed double pics but will start deleting from now on to keep it a single pic

Im not sure if it comes up as double when you are viewing from the app as im normally on the PC, but if you are on an iPhone app im almost certain it will always post double.

Im not sure if it comes up as double when you are viewing from the app as im normally on the PC, but if you are on an iPhone app im almost certain it will always post double.

Right. If posting from the app it posts double then viewing inside the app you don't know of the annoying double pic post. But if you go to your PC you'll see it. Also, from a PC (or superior Mac) you can click "edit" and then "cancel" (meaning do not need to edit your post) and the double pic will go away.

All I know is Tapatalk needs to fix this silly crud.

Right. If posting from the app it posts double then viewing inside the app you don't know of the annoying double pic post. But if you go to your PC you'll see it. Also, from a PC (or superior Mac) you can click "edit" and then "cancel" (meaning do not need to edit your post) and the double pic will go away.

All I know is Tapatalk needs to fix this silly crud.

Thanks for the extra advice, and yes it would be nice if we didnt have to fix this error manually every time we post a picture.

Back