Quantcast

California FOR SALE: Ss Brewtech Homebrew System

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

JohnBrewerMorris

Reaction score
I have a complete homebrew system with brand new Ss Brewtech epuipment that I’m selling. I’m a professional Brewer so I don’t brew anymore at home. It’s sitting and I know someone else can benefit from it.

It’s a single tier 2 burner and 2 pump system welded out of 2” square tubing. One of the burners can easily move under the MT for step mashing if desired. MT, HLT and BK have never been used. I have all the valves for the kettles, also comes with Vorlauf and sparge ring. I have 2 sets of the Ss drill bits to customize where you want the Vorlauf.

The system also comes with 2 7gallon Ss Brewtech conical fermenters with butterfly valves. The fermenters have stainless steel coils and jackets to control fermentation temps. Counterflow chiller, carbon filter, stir plate with 6 flasks ranging from 250ml-2000ml and oxygenation stone.

I also have some high temp black spray paint, I can spray the stand.

Asking $2000

I live in Murrieta, Ca

Attachments

Kickass

Reaction score
I tried to send you a private message, not sure if it sent though. Let me know if you didn't get it. I'm interested

Rodent

Rumbler of the low end
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
dang it - if I was not up at the opposite end of I5 I'd be all over this package. it's exactly what I'm looking for as a reworking of my pieced together equipment used today

Blackdirt_cowboy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you’ll ship, and sell the conicals to USMchueston, I might be interested in the rest of it. How big are the kettles and mash tun?

1949Pu

Reaction score
I live in Temecula, any chance of looking at it next week?

1949Pu

Reaction score
Or this month?................still interested if available, thanks

Last edited:

1949Pu

Reaction score
Hey did you sell this? Santa can’t bring me a system if you don’t reply...........................................

Latest posts