• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana For sale or trade - Little Giant 3-MD-MT-HC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commander flatus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Little Giant pump - magnetic drive with ryton-pump head. Very similar to the popular March pump. This is about 3 years old and includes some spare parts - spare impeller, pump housing, and a couple other bits and pieces.

It's a great little pump. I went stainless-steel crazy and upgraded. Don't really need this anymore.

$50 including shipping seems fair. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii, cut me a break and let me charge you a little bit more for shipping.

Happy brewing everyone. If you have a reasonable trade for anything stainless, let me know. I'd also accept a JetSki :mug:

- Deal ! -
I'll take it...
I've been keeping an eye ouy for a pump and this sounds perfect.

I need the spare parts so who ever buys this and you don't want the spare parts please let me know. Thanks!!!

Back