• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York For sale: kegerator, kegs and tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abrenneman

Reaction score
As a result of two new additions to our family, I'm downsizing my home brew set up. For Sale:

1 KegCo kegerator, including dual tap faucet, Perlick faucets and stainless steel tower. Near perfect condition: purchased 3 years ago

2 3 gallon kegs; bought new; will be delivered cleaned. Ball lock connectors

1 5# co2 tank, used (it's a swap-out)

1 O2 tank

1 blichmann beer gun, used and needs connector kit

If you can take the whole package (and pick it up in downtown Manhattan), $275 for the whole set-up. pm me for details or offers.

image.jpg

That's a smoking deal! Someone jump on it, I know I would if I wasn't all set.
Good luck with the sale and the new additions:mug:

Interesting. I live on Long Island, am thinking of buying another keg. My keg fridge now is not converted, I just use picnic taps. I have some Christmas money. Jane thinks I should buy it. (Jane thinks we should buy everything...)

Congratulations on the additions to the family.

I am interested in the kegs if decide to part out. I am local

Interesting. I live on Long Island, am thinking of buying another keg. My keg fridge now is not converted, I just use picnic taps. I have some Christmas money. Jane thinks I should buy it. (Jane thinks we should buy everything...)

Jane sounds smart to me! This is a hell of a deal. Make your keg fridge a ferm chamber!

If I lived close, this would already be in my house. :mug:

Back