Quantcast

For sale: huge amount of homebrew stuff

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jmm_4

Reaction score
Make you’re own beer. Everything to brew and keep kegs cold. Well over $2000 invested. Blichmann burner, Vissani keg, multiple pots, grain mill, glassware, chugger pu,p, propane tank, two CO2 tanks, mash tun, tank, huge amount of accessories. Literally everything you need. Close to 80 magazines. Refractor, heat exchanger, bottling equipment. Too much to list.

Looking to get $1200 negotiable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Joon1975

Reaction score
I’m interested in the grain mill and possibly spiedel? I’m in Plainfield 60586

Redpappy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Are you willing to ship, or days/time that you would be available for pick up? What kind of pump, and interested in refractometer. How much for kegging system ( keg, co2, lines, gauge)

Last edited:
OP
Jmm_4

Jmm_4

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I’ve have several inquiries. I’d love to bulk everything for $1000 if possible.

mongoose33

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I’ve have several inquiries. I’d love to bulk everything for $1000 if possible.
That's a great price for everything. It's the kind of thing I wish I'd run across when I was just starting. Kegs, tanks, regulator, kegerator, blichmann burner with leg extensions, kettle, fermenter, etc. Wish I needed some of it, I'd buy it all and sell the rest.

Latest posts