• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri For Sale: Fermentasaurus Conical Fermenter - 9.25g

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently bought a freezer to use as my fermentation chamber and unfortunately, my fermentasaurus does not fit in it. I thought the dimensions were correct but I was wrong and I really don't want to return a freezer. The fermentasaurus does have a cosmetic issue, it got a little curb rash, I dropped it when I was cleaning it outside :(. For that reason, I'm willing to part with it for a reasonable cost. I will also include the pressure kit that is an optional $50 add-on to ferment under pressure. Following the drop, I did put it under pressure for my brew session to make sure there weren't any problems on that front. (I can't really guarantee there won't be problems in the future so you accept that risk in purchasing the fermenter) I'll post pictures of it later this evening for everyone to take a look.

$110 (Fermentasaurus is $120 alone + $50 pressure kit) + shipping

Thanks!

Edit: images added @ https://imgur.com/a/PFx4Y9P

Last edited:
Hi all,

I recently bought a freezer to use as my fermentation chamber and unfortunately, my fermentasaurus does not fit in it. I thought the dimensions were correct but I was wrong and I really don't want to return a freezer. The fermentasaurus does have a cosmetic issue, it got a little curb rash, I dropped it when I was cleaning it outside :(. For that reason, I'm willing to part with it for a reasonable cost. I will also include the pressure kit that is an optional $50 add-on to ferment under pressure. Following the drop, I did put it under pressure for my brew session to make sure there weren't any problems on that front. (I can't really guarantee there won't be problems in the future so you accept that risk in purchasing the fermenter) I'll post pictures of it later this evening for everyone to take a look.

Thanks!

For personal curiosity's sake, how did you scuff it up so much? Is it that sensitive?

For personal curiosity's sake, how did you scuff it up so much? Is it that sensitive?

I was dumping it and lost my grip on my driveway which has a “texture” to it. To be honest, I was surprised it was scratched afterwards considering it basically when from standing on the ground to on its side.

I've got it two of them I guess I need to baby them. Have you tried turning the stand over and not using the dump valve?

Hi all,

Thanks!

Im in STL (wentzville area). Interested in taking it off your hands. Let me know if for sale still and if you want to talk. Thx Bob

Back