• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska FOR SALE: 8-9 Gallon Stainless HERMS tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwcm

Reaction score
Recently moved to an apartment so I'm downsizing some of my brewing equipment. This listing is for my stainless HERMS tank. 8-9 gallon capacity and will hold temperature ridiculously well. No risk of scorched wort as the only thing direct fired is the HERMS tank. This is a great start to building your HERMS system.

The 8-9 gallon stainless pot has a 1/2" copper coil inside of it to circulate the wort from your mash tun and then back. Large dial thermometer is very accurate and easy to read. Single port ball valve with 3/8" hose barb attachment.

I paid $150 and am asking $130. Local delivery preferred (I'd hate to think of what shipping would be on this thing.) If someone is REALLY interested in having it shipped, I'm willing to head down to the UPS store and get a quote.

HERMS1.jpg

HERMS2.jpg

HERMS3.jpg

Back