• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas FOR SALE: 3 Keggle HERMS System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surf_Brew_Imbibe_805

Reaction score
I've only brewed on this system once, and ran a PBW wash through it immediately after. I'm in the military, just moved out to central Arkansas and I want to go back to a more basic system. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated! A few details: most of my parts were purchased through Brewhardware.com with the exception of the keggles, and chugger pumps (I'm only selling one). I modified the large banjo burner to bring the flame closer to the Keggle bottom, but it can still be reconfigured for use with a traditional pot. I've included some receipts from my online accounts, but some of the things in there are not for sale, i.e. Keeping one of the chuggers and my fermonster, etc.. Everything pictured is for sale. It all totals up to around $1,600 ; trying to see if I can sell it as a whole before I part it out. Check out the pictures and make me an offer, cheers!

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

Still available. Willing to part out, I know someone was interested in the sight glass attachment...

I'm too dumb to get out. 21 years and counting. Spent the first eleven years enlisted.

I feel ya brother! I’m in the Marines, I was thinking about getting out last year, got promoted to SSGT at my 8 yr mark, and they hooked me up with some great orders; now I’m thinking 20! haha Still going to school though, who knows I might go to the dark side someday! [emoji23]

Interested in the false bottom if it’s still available and willing to ship to the Atlanta area.

Back