Florida Florida Breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never visited a brewery in the Orlando area, but I will say, if you're looking for stuff to haul home, there's an ABC liquor store not far from Disney springs that has a great selection of Florida beers. I'm sure there are lots of other locations around the area, but the one nearest Disney is the only one I've been to. (Went there on the recommendation of a local). Anyway, hope this helps and you have a safe trip.

crooked can in winter garden is ok nice atmosphere.. I do like florida beer companies take on wit adding lime. They are located in cape Canaveral short drive. The publix on the corner of 27 and 192 carries alot of craft beers. there is a winery in clermont lakeridge. if you have troubles finding a place my wit and marzen might be done :D

ok back to my lurking lol

Cental 28 is probably the best or atleast one of the best in the area, but a little out of the way in DeLand. Still worth the trip, if you're into Belgian style and Saisons. Everything else is generally okay.

I've been to the Orlando Brewery, but it may be a bit out of the way depending on where you're going in Orlando. They have a tap room and do tours.

Total Wine has 2 great locations in Orlando, with tons of beer (local and otherwise) and classes. Down by UCF there is World of Beer with I think 40 taps, but it can get overly crowded at night.

The Tampa/St Petersburg area has the largest thriving craft beer scene in Florida.....it's about two hours from Orlando, but is home to about 40 breweries and many craft beer bars. Rapp, Angry Chair and Arkane are some real standouts (IMHO).....of course there is the big dog Cigar City. The area is probably too far out of your way, but definitely worth visiting for a few days of beer sampling if you have the time and the means.

Tampa Bay Brewing in Ybor City, has also has a kick ass restaurant, with great burgers and you have to try their meatloaf! It's been on Diners, Drive In's and Dives.

Hourglass & Red Cypress are the best breweries in Orlando. Deadly sins is small but beers are really good when they have them on tap (grand opening next week).

Back