Flagon 400 Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swatchie

Reaction score
So I bought a kegerator off craigslist for a buddy of mines 50th bday. The guy says that it needs a recharge, and we dont want to put the wrong kind of refrigerant so I am trying to find a User Manual. The original maker from the tag says that it is from the Cooler Corporation of America, and its model # is F400. I searched and Cooler Corp of America was purchased by Glastender, and they do not have the owners manual on their site.

Does anyone here have any information that might help with something like this? Or any links for something? In handwriting on the inside, the last service date from Coors was in 2000. So no clue after this.

The great part is my buddy's favorite beer is Coors Light, and this has a Coors Tap handle, Coors on the inside, and the Sanke Tap has Coors, so its an awesome gift :D

Hope someone here can help !!

I'd look to see if there is a date stamped someplace. By it's age you could probably narrow down your choices. R-12 if it's pretty old, etc.

I have a Flagen 400. I needed a new interior fan and Grainger had one. I think many of the parts are generic. I'm looking for a door gasket for mine now.
Gary

My Flagon works very well. It is an old commercial grade cooler. The company was located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida but was bought out by a company called Glasstender. I just had a new door gasket made for mine at a local appliance parts store for about $50.00. I replaced the interior fan, it was about $25.00 from Grainger. I think most of the parts are generic.

I need a new interior fan for mine... Grainger is my best bet? I am going to call back on monday and speak to one of their "fan technicians" but I was hoping you guys might have a little better information than I would give them...

Thanks!

Back