Fitting 4 shanks in a quadruple

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaglikm

Reaction score
I recently purchased a kegland kegerator with two quadruple fonts (Quadruple Tap Brushed Stainless Font Kit). I am trying to get all four shanks in and I can't see how it is possible they all can fit. Anyone else have this issue or thoughts on how to secure the last shank? Image of the issue below.
tempImageLCLQRq.jpg

Sorry.. I should have said; Only the white spacer goes on the inside, and the silver on the outside.
;)

Nuthin to feel dumb about.. We love our beer and the stuff we do for it, it's always a bit exciting (and makes us a bit impatient) when we're assembling something we've been looking forward to. When I assembled my first tower, I forgot to put the nut and spacer over the line before I attached it to the barb. :p
Just a tip though: That tower doesn't have enough insulation for my liking, so I cut out some 'packing material' that I'd saved and made the other bit you can see in my pick, as well as a circle of it to fill the lid. I had done it on a previous tower and it made the kegerator run a bit less and eliminated the condensation I was getting on the top on hot days.
:mug:

Back