First triple brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmick

Reaction score
Since I've been slacking a lot lately, I decided to crank it up a notch today. :rockin:

I've done a couple of doubles before, but today was the first time I decided to go for 3. A little strategic planning and 7.5 hours later, I have a batch of Centennial Blonde, Porter, and an IPA in the primary.

I also Kegged my take on the 8-8-8 RIS that has been in secondary for 16 months (brewed 7-8-10) and dryhopped my 9-9-9 american barleywine in secondary for 14 months (brewed 10-16-10). I will carbonate in the keg and then transfer to bottles.

Exhausting day, but worth it.

Sounds like a great day of success! I would love to do a triple brewday, I currently do 10g batches, I might have to buy more fermenters

7.5 hours to do 3? that's pretty good.

i just did a parti-gyle RIS, 1.102 and 1.045 small stout. took me damn near 7 and I had help.

Since I've been slacking a lot lately, I decided to crank it up a notch today. :rockin:

I've done a couple of doubles before, but today was the first time I decided to go for 3. A little strategic planning and 7.5 hours later, I have a batch of Centennial Blonde, Porter, and an IPA in the primary.

I also Kegged my take on the 8-8-8 RIS that has been in secondary for 16 months (brewed 7-8-10) and dryhopped my 9-9-9 american barleywine in secondary for 14 months (brewed 10-16-10). I will carbonate in the keg and then transfer to bottles.

Exhausting day, but worth it.

So you brewed 3 beers, kegged another and dryhopped a third? Kudos, I'm not sure I'd get through that in a 24 hour day, certainly not whilst drinking homebrew :drunk:

Back