First time trader

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chupidacabra

Reaction score
I have green monster, black butte XXV, hoptimum, racer 5, ommegang. Send a message

Chupidacabra said:
I have green monster, black butte XXV, hoptimum, racer 5, ommegang. Send a message

It helps to know where your from so guys can check your distribution and also to post some breweries, styles, or specific beers your in search of (ISO). Good luck

I'd trade for anything interesting. I can get a lot of north west beers. The ones I listed are just what I have and have seen people trade for in the past.

As someone with a lot of trades under his belt I'm just trying to lend advice so your able to make a trade with someone. Normally I scroll right past a thread like this when there isn't any info as to what I may be able to offer the person looking for the trade. I understand you'd like something interesting (which opens you ISO to a wide range of stuff, or to things that might be interesting to someone else, but not to you). But regardless you should at the very least let someone know where your located. For example I'm in NJ and for all I know that is also where your from, so I'm sure you wouldn't want me to offer beers you already have access to. A little more info will go a long way in this hobby. Like I said I'm just someone with experience trying to help out a new trader. Good luck. And if you have any questions or concerns about trading or shipping feel free to ask or private message me (PM). Cheers Ed

Ed put me on the right path with trading and now I have a couple cool trades going on! Listen to what he says haha.

So I'm out of Montana. And I'm really open to about anything I haven't tried.

Back