First Crack at Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerberbb

Reaction score
Here is my first attempt at labels. Please critique and let me know what you think!
ChristmasAlecopy.jpg

ThunderstruckPumpkincopy.jpg

rootbeercopy.jpg

I like them. Uncle Eddie is my favorite. One critique is that the lettering it tough to read with the font and the size of the font. other than that great labels

Yeah I probably should play with that more, I printed one out on just regular paper and it was not soo bad. Those are just JPEG copies compared to the photoshops which are alot cleaner.

Those are fun. I might choose a more western font for the Root Beer one, though. The script font seems less manly than it should. :)

Those are great!
Can I copy Cousin Eddie?
I'm just started today trying to create my own labels...its alot harder than I thought!!

I am okay with anybody using them, just send me a message with you email and I will send you the file, all you have to do is print it out at kinkos. You can get for labels on a page for $.59

Back