First batch in the bottle!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMe80

Reaction score
Bottled my first batch tonight and it wasn't a complete nightmare!! I'll be glad when I get a good system down because it took awhile even with the help from #SWMBO. Bad thing is I only ended up with 39 bottles left a little to much in the fermenter(was scared I was gonna end up sucking some trub up!!) so now just have to kick back and wait and see how it turns out! Was going to brew my second batch up tomorrow but low and behold UPS screwed that up for me so I guess that will happen next weekend. Oh yeah I only ended up breaking one bottle while capping! You live and you learn!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Congrats man! It's only onward and upward from here! Now relax and crack a brewski! What sort of beer did you just bottle?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks!! It's a NB American Wheat second batch is going to be a Nut Brown Ale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391237919.485434.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391237947.679452.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391237964.419193.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391237979.694086.jpg

Wow been brewing for over a year and don't/won't ever have a room/setup that nice for brewing. Consider yourself lucky. Swmbo does not realize that this "hobby" is not going away!

It will be even better when I get to try it!! Awesome labels!

Up to it! Down to it!

Here's the first batch about a week in the bottle had to try one out!!

Up to it! Down to it!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391982600.560320.jpg

Tasted damn good for only being a week old but gonna let it sit for another week or 2

Up to it! Down to it!

Brewed my second batch on Sat. It's a NB Nut Brown Ale so hopefully it turns out great also!

Up to it! Down to it!

Glad to hear it mate! It's a great feeling to have that first batch turn out well. Keeps ya coming back for more

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Back