First batch, first taste

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramptonbrewer

Reaction score
I had my first beer from my first batch last night. Only in bottle for 1week, but it tasted great. Had a good head on it when I poured it but that goes away real quick. I assume that will get better as it ages in the bottle. I'm testing it on a daily basis just to see how it changes as it ages. So far so good. It's a muntons ipa. Can't wait to bottle my next batch, cooper's real ale.

Congrats on ur first brew...IPAs seem for me to be ready quicker...blonde ales seem longer because the ops tend to hide off flavors..I'm still waiting for my green taste to go away after 1 month conditioning..

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I love testing new brews! I have found that my 'magic' time is about 3 weeks post bottling on pales and ambers. The thing I hate the most is when you finally get it to that point... and your down to the last 6 bottles from testing! ;)

Back