first all grain is GOOD!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronjer

Reaction score
I almost threw it out, but y'all convinced me to give it a chance and......after a week in the bottles, YUMMY:mug:
It is clearly a superior way to brew IMO as far as results are concerned. I will still PM brew, but AG is on it's way!!
Thanks to all!

Congrats !

I am sure it will get even better in a few more weeks.

The hard part is trying to save a few bottles until then... and the wait is just like making your first brew.

Cheers.

Rule of thumb. NEVER throw out a beer until it has passed through ALL of the phases....fermentation, clearing, conditioning. PERIOD. :D I have seen this time and time again on here where folks hold on and in the end it works out. It seems a much lower percentage have actually had bad batches in the end....hrm, that would make a good poll.

Sweet. I'm still nostalgic from my first brew from many moons ago. Vienna lager...I've misplaced the recipe, and am saddened by that.

Take good notes my friend!

Congrats! I made the mistake of my first AG being a big beglian dubbel. It's only NOW at it's peak, 7 months from brewing. But it was WORTH the wait. :mug: Of course I've done about a million batches since then (seems like it anyway). :)

bradsul said:
Congrats! I made the mistake of my first AG being a big beglian dubbel. It's only NOW at it's peak, 7 months from brewing. But it was WORTH the wait. :mug: Of course I've done about a million batches since then (seems like it anyway). :)

Hehe, reminds me of the winter brew I did in November....It is peaking it seems just now....:D

Back