First all grain goodness!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidkid267

Reaction score
First all grain brew bottled two weeks ago...I couldn't wait, had a bottle tonight. Tell you what...that stout from Ireland has got nothing on me. So happy and probably will be happier as time goes by...thanks for the help all HBT'ers. does anyone want a taste to give me some true feedback?:mug:

Thanks Pappers...Jeez, there is a dry hopped IPA fermenting, thinking of bottling that next weekend, and "Pestilence Porter" went into fermentation on sat, check forum for that story...keyword "bug". I would really like to brew an altbier (altbeer)? which is one of my favs to fill the growler with at my local Micro. BTW is the girl in your avatar married? I think I'm in lust.

Thats awesome that you made a great stout on your first all grain. They are so good and very rewarding to drink. One of my favorite styles. Although, right now I"m kinda on a hop binge, dry hopping quite a few beers. Anyways, congrats on the successful first brew. And if you want to trade a few stouts with this guy then it's even more awesome.

Latest posts

Back