Firball KEGS????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like my daddy always used to say, "The only thing better than a crawfish dinner is 115 crawfish dinners."
Better get it while you can, because apparently this is a limited edition thing. I am tight for money right now, but I still might get one and hold it until it's a "collector's item" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Whatever THAT is. 😂😂😂
It's a Chicago thing. Good dive bars sometimes have $5 specials for a pint of PBR and a shot of Malort. A working man's (or woman's!) happy hour treat.

Technically, Malort is classified as an absinthe, but to my palate it's more like a junkyard riff on kraeuterlikor.

This is a novelty product like enormous champagne bottles. I'm sure the target for this market is frat houses where they can sell a branded version of those 5l keg dispensers like Heineken did for a while. Basically the same as the big Jägermeister chilled dispensers you see in bars. No different from keeping a regular bottle in the cooler but it draws attention.

Yeah. I'm still considering buying one of the kegs as a collectors item. Hold onto it for a couple years and sell for twice what I paid. That being said, there's no guarantee it'll be a collector's item, but I'm betting it will be

Yeah. I'm still considering buying one of the kegs as a collectors item. Hold onto it for a couple years and sell for twice what I paid. That being said, there's no guarantee it'll be a collector's item, but I'm betting it will be
Yeah but, Fireball isn't about to become better or special or rare. It's swill.

Back