Finish the HBT walk into a bar joke...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10112262-new-detergent-stinks.jpg

Maybe you all should go back to plagiarizing, the last few have been stinkers.

My last one was plagiarized! :(

So Yooper, EdWort, and Revvy walk into a bar....

They all start knocking back some beers. After 4 or 5 pints, Ed heaves a big sigh as his wallet starts to get lighter. "Down in Texas, my favorite bar gives me every third beer for free."

Revvy says, "That's nothing, Ed! Back in Michigan, they'll give you your first beer for free. Then they'll give you your second beer for free. Then they'll give you some free shots. After that, they'll take you in the back room and have sex with you, ALL FOR FREE!"

Ed's mouth drops open and he stammers, "They really do that?!"

Revvy says, "Well... not for me, but it happens to Yooper every night!"

So Yooper, EdWort, and Revvy walk into a bar on the 10th floor of the hotel....

EdWort bets the bar he can jump out the window, fly around the bar, and come back in the same window. Sure enough, Ed jumps..................

.....................smack!!!! he lands on the ground. He walks back up 10 flights of stairs and is all banged up and bloody.

Yooper says: "Revvy, I can't believe you let your friend do that!"

Revvy replies: "Let him? I lost $10 on it!"

WTF? I'm sitting here getting my drink on and suddenly click on this thread. Somehow, I am prominently featured. What the hell is all that about?!?!

and I LAUGHED so hard I almost pissed myself. Walker wins for the best joke so far! :rockin:

Do you really want there to be?

I think so?

WTF? I'm sitting here getting my drink on and suddenly click on this thread. Somehow, I am prominently featured. What the hell is all that about?!?!

and I LAUGHED so hard I almost pissed myself. Walker wins for the best joke so far! :rockin:

Considering I hadn't seen if you posted in here yet or not, I had to give it a bump :D

Latest posts

Back