Finaly goin to the brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amfukuda

Reaction score
After same persuasion I have finally convinced my girl to add a brewery tour to our trips agenda. It's a good day

Best I can come up with is the stars alighted just right and a little shameless begging

My wife is very good to me and includes at least one brewery stop on each vacation. She knows how much I enjoy it. She likes beer too and we love eating at brew pubs. Heck, we went to 3 breweries in just a long weekend recently!

You sir are a lucky man mine is coming around I think. I'm really excited this will actually be my first brewery tour

We went to a brewery, winery and distillery on our post-wedding tour of the midwest. I found a great woman!

amfukuda said:
You sir are a lucky man mine is coming around I think. I'm really excited this will actually be my first brewery tour

We are going to New England this summer with our kids for 2 weeks. We are actually working somewhere between 3-6 breweries in for meals. She's a good one. Heck, we had lunch at Rock Bottom Chicago today with the kids.

I've managed to tour 4 micro breweries so far. 3 of them the tour guide was just the pub tender taking me back to the brewery. I knew more of what was going on back there than he did. I still had a good time tho.

The 4th is one here in Louisville. A buddy of mine is the brewer. I go there as often as I can. He always gives me beer to go too.:ban:

If you can get a tour by a brewer you will obviously have a better experience.

Take pictures if you can and give us a virtual tour please.

pb

I'm lucky enough to live within a couple hours drive so I can just pick some up at the nearest Walmart

Best news is that you've now set precedence for all future vacations to include brewery stops.

plumber_bob said:
The 4th is one here in Louisville. A buddy of mine is the brewer. I go there as often as I can. He always gives me beer to go too.:ban:

Take pictures if you can and give us a virtual tour please.

pb

I live in Louisville. Which brewery are you talking about? Though we're known for bourbon, there's some good beer being brewed here.

I'd love to travel North and hit the IN and MI breweries. Hello, Dark Horse!

getting set to join a local brew club. I understand that they are planning a brewery tour Asheville North Carolina. on the list are Highland brewery wicked Brewery Howard brewery and a couple others . I can't wait .

Well words can not discribe the disappointment of getting to the brewery ten minutes after they stop tours for the day

Hopefully your trip will open the doors to more! My 3 month son, wife and I have hit 9 breweries and 3 brew pubs since his birth! She is the one who really got me in to craft beer and brewing. We really try to hit a brewery wherever we may be going. Try to spin it on her as "art" or a creative output. She may look at the breweries differently and more fun. Good luck!

Back