Finally settled on a logo.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottD13

Reaction score
I'm thrilled with how this came out! Created in Publisher, needs to be exported to Photoshop and cleaned up but so far so good!

RBBC.gif

Some honesty from my subjective opinion: the color scheme is off-putting. If I seen something like that in the store, I'd unconsciously avoid it.

Yeah your opinion about color is very subjective. I like the dark brown and color combo - very warm and inviting in my opinion.

Yeah your opinion about color is very subjective. I like the dark brown and color combo - very warm and inviting in my opinion.

Hence why I said "subjective opinion". Priming people is sooo easy.

I like it. My first thought was "wow, thats really round..." before I read the title. It all makes sense now. I have no issues with the color scheme, but I am a brown orange kind of guy. If it were commercial I would make the brewery name pop a little bit more that. That the first thing you want people to see.

All around solid though.

All sound advise, thank for the input.

However, no knowing that there already is a round barn brewing I may keep on questing for an original name.....

Back