Finally! My finished Keezer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osborne

Reaction score
I wanna thank everyone here its hard to believe just earlier this year I decided to brew beer, I couldn't of done any of this without your help.

I know it doesn't look fancy like most on here but it gets the job done!

2FB1818A-8A5F-4B22-A84F-BE81E949827C_zpsryo1pde1.jpg

3E346219-61E4-46E9-B07D-63EADF140DBC_zpsa7w4repk.jpg

F025EAD7-6F40-48E5-A20F-A19694B17F60_zpsdtgqynth.jpg

Great job, looks good. Now lets see your first pint!

The keg should be chilled tomorrow it's a chocolate milk stout I'll be sure to post a pic! These German facuets have some creamer feature when you push back on the tap; I can't wait to try it out.

Looks awesome! Congrats!

:mug: :rockin:

Thank you very much!

If anyone has any suggestions be sure to say. I know I could've done better on the collar but for $7 plus spray paint I don't think it's too bad. I used silicone so if I ever want to cut it off and replace the collar.

I think it's fine how it is. Clean, simple, does what ya need it to do. A lot of people use the chalkboard paint which does make it look pretty cool in my opinion.

I think it's fine how it is. Clean, simple, does what ya need it to do. A lot of people use the chalkboard paint which does make it look pretty cool in my opinion.

I thought about that... But went with the white appliance paint instead. I wouldve liked to paint it all black.

Back