Finally Here!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hell Brew

Reaction score
Well she was a week and a half late but my daughter finally arrived. I present to you Monroe Paige Smith.( I know there is a Kid Pics thread but I am a first time Dad so I am a little excited.)
l_34451a865b58601facd1e7cf1d20bfab.jpg

l_9360d8c15e6f2cee94a531b13fc7c337.jpg

Congrats. She's a doll. Enjoy every bit of it now, before long it'll be next to impossible to get them to stay still.

Thanks guys!! Luckily all the grandparents are close. So we will have no short supply of babysitters.( she is also the first grandchild for both sides) Mom is ready for some beer drinkin though, luckily I have plenty of good choices for her.:mug:

If you want to have a son next, I know the secret.

Nothing wrong with daughters though! I have 2 of those too.

OOooooo! What a cutie-pie! And love that pic of you, the beaming proud daddy!

Congrats and here's to many fine years to come!!!

What a cutie!! My boys are 2 and 7months. Greatest thing that coulda happened to me. Drugs will get you high, but having a kid will get you higher! :D

I shall raise a glass in her name. I need a new reason to raise one anyway. ;)

Flyin' Lion said:
Bump...

You forgot to post the stats for us. Height and weight, how are the lungs?:D
Sorry took so long to respond. I have become a vomit sponge thru out the day. How is it my wife can burp her without any fluid but I end up with the child from the Excorsist.
Now for the stats
Height- 20"
Weight- 8lbs. 6oz.
She is pretty quiet as far as her crying goes. In fact my friends that have a 7 week old were jealous. She had to be deep suctioned when she first came out so she had some sinus inflammation, but now she can breathe with best of them.

Also to everyone thinks for the kind words. I am sure there will be lots of late nights on this forum now that sleep is out of the question.

Yeah, sleep and newborns don't go together. One of the few things about babies I don't miss as much. Start planning on those late night brewing sessions as well, just make sure you aren't too tired or you'll be hopping her bottles or thinking powdered forumula is DME or corn starch.

From the formula spitup that got in my mouth this morning, I can say it would not make a good beer. Unless it is a milk stout. HAHAH, I am hilarious!!

Hell Brew said:
From the formula spitup that got in my mouth this morning, I can say it would not make a good beer. Unless it is a milk stout. HAHAH, I am hilarious!!

And already potentially suffering from lack of sleep.....:eek:

I seemed to always have the worst luck with spit-up or getting peed on by my kids.

Congrats man!

No greater joy than a young daughter. Just be sure to join the NRA before she turns 12 and only because you want to give potential suitors something to think about before dating her!:D

Cool! Get your sleep now, while the baby is still small and sleeping a lot. In about 6 to 8 months it usually gets worse. :D

Back