Finally Got someone to brew with!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comer88888

Reaction score
I finally have someone to brew with. One of my friends who wants to brew finally is ready. We are going to brew a kit from midwest. He doesn't have a lot of money and was not sure if he wanted to buy a bunch of stuff if he doesn't like it. So I finally convinced him to do it. I am giving him a bucket to brew in, and bringing everything over to his place. Any tips would help because I really want him to like brewing so I have someone I can make beer with. Thanks

Brewing with a buddy is way cool. One tip I'd give you is to take a little homebrew to taste, just a bit though on his first, to much and he may not remember the session! lol then again I've had sessions where that wasn't a bad thing.
Just go slow so that he can absorb all the info, may be a little overwhelming. I brewed alone for quite a while, felt more comfortable that way for some reason.

Back