Finally finished a bottomless keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakeyfour

Reaction score
I have read on here before about kegs that never seem to kick. Well I just finished one. It was a Pale Ale I tapped in late June. It was usually my first pull each night for a beer. Over a month ago I had to replace my other keg that I put on about the same time. When I switch I picked this one up to see what was left, it felt very light so I though few more days. I hope I get a few more of these. It would cut down on the brewing costs considerably.:ban:

I don't know where everyone keeps getting these bottomless kegs... mine always seem to have holes in them! It must be, because I know I don't drink that much beer... :cross:

-Steve

my first ever (5 gal) corny lasted about a week... and i never found out where all that beer leaked off to...:D

The only bottomless keg I've ever encountered is the one holding my almost-flavorless Irish red. How I wish my IPA keg behaved the same...

Back