Finally bottled!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sok454

Reaction score
Well I finally bottled my 2nd batch of beer. It sat in Primary for abt 4 weeks. It's a strong IPA so it may need to condition a while. Onto the milk stout now! Thank you for all the help!

Here is a pic of the product

image-3581611217.jpg

I doubt anyone would think the lesser of you if you had to try it in a couple weeks. I believe it would be the noble thing to do. Maybe Xmas eve.

Well I finally bottled my 2nd batch of beer. It sat in Primary for abt 4 weeks. It's a strong IPA so it may need to condition a while. Onto the milk stout now! Thank you for all the help!

I've been drinking my harvest ale (6.4% abv) for a couple of days now. It went in the bottle 14 days ago. I usually leave them longer, but it is perfect right now.

No dry hop. Looking forward to trying it in a few weeks. Wife even said she drink it.
Note to self though. Make sure u have enough bottle caps. Ran out w about 6 bottles left to fill. Annoying.

It depends on the beer, but an IPA is usually best when fresh so I would definitely try one in 10-14 days!

Now come on! You sound like such an IPA floozy that I'm embarrassed and that is nearly unthinkable!

Back