Finally became a member!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I finally ante'd up and paid for a yearly subscription. Well, I just noticed a few new link at the bottom of the page and checked them out.

WOW!

I should have done this a long time ago! Can't wait to check it out in more detail when I get home!

This morning I finally ante'd up and paid for a yearly subscription. Well, I just noticed a few new link at the bottom of the page and checked them out.

WOW!

I should have done this a long time ago! Can't wait to check it out in more detail when I get home!

No better way to celebrate a new membership than a post in Fight Club :ban:

What took you so damn long? :D

I just figured what the heck, I have been blessed with so much awesome brewing knowledge thanks to you guys, that I decided to offer up a bit back to the site, and help offset the cost, etc.

This, and Mustang Steve's site, are the two best sites I've found for my hobbies. And, when I actually get my Mustang up here to my new garage this spring, I'll likely start getting back on that site too.

But, I'll be brewing AG in the garage too with my awesum homebuilt brewing equipment right next to my car!

So, anyway, thanks for everything you guys have given me these past many months (or has it been years??)

mine recently expired and i've been too lazy to renew...and I been on a bit of a brew hiatus due to too much inventory.

trying to turn that around tho....

Back