Finally A Good Head...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsuyako

Reaction score
So this is my second beer, a pumpkin ale that I primed with brown sugar instead of corn sugar and prior to that left it in the secondary for about three months. When I tasted it last (going from primary to secondary) it was horrific so I left it alone for a while and when opened one today this is what it came out to be!

The first beer I did had no head at all and hardly any carbination so I'm happy about this.

...Also sorry if there any misspelled words up there, I'm a little off today...

Nice_head.JPG

It tastes awesome! The texture is super smooth and slightly bubbly, hard to describe. It is also sweet with a slight bitter kick that kicks in as it goes down. My dad, brother (the hand up there) and sister (who does not like beer) all loved it.

Hmmm, Smooth and sweet. Rolls of the toungue with no effort at all ending with a small little 'bite' at the back of your mouth. There is no taste of pumpkin but the spices do show up in like background players in a band.

Hope that answers your question. I'm not to good at describing flavors.

Back