Fermentrack ERROR "no such column: firmware_flash_firmware.download_url_bootloader"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loon_on_a_stick

Reaction score
When I try to add a new temp controller I get the following error.

Code:
no such column: firmware_flash_firmware.download_url_bootloader

Request Method:     GET
Request URL:     http://10.0.0.167/firmware/
Django Version:     1.11.27
Exception Type:     OperationalError
Exception Value:     

no such column: firmware_flash_firmware.download_url_bootloader

Exception Location:     /home/fermentrack/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py in execute, line 328
Python Executable:     /home/fermentrack/venv/bin/python3
Python Version:     3.7.3
Python Path:     

['/home/fermentrack/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/git/ext/gitdb',
 '/home/fermentrack/venv/bin',
 '/home/fermentrack/fermentrack',
 '/home/fermentrack/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages',
 '/usr/lib/python37.zip',
 '/usr/lib/python3.7',
 '/usr/lib/python3.7/lib-dynload',
 '.',
 '/home/fermentrack/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gitdb/ext/smmap']

Server time:     Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:00:48 +0000

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there (and thanks for the tag @day_trippr !)!

is this a new install of Fermentrack? Are you fully up to date? Does this happen only when you try to add a new controller or does it always happen? When you say “add a new temp controller” do you mean flash one, or just add it to Fermentrack?

Hey there (and thanks for the tag @day_trippr !)!

is this a new install of Fermentrack? Are you fully up to date? Does this happen only when you try to add a new controller or does it always happen? When you say “add a new temp controller” do you mean flash one, or just add it to Fermentrack?

It is about a three month old install, just updated yesterday.
It happens when I click "Begin Guided Ferware Flash" from the "/devices/guided/ESP8266/flash/ web interface."

Thank you Thorrak for your response.

So I did a complete reinstall starting with the OS then Fermentrack and that resolved the issue.

Glad everything is working! That makes sense based on what you described - it sounds like you had an old version of Fermentrack which wasn't up to date with the latest version of the firmware models that are available from fermentrack.com. The reinstall should have brought you up to date, so hopefully you should be good going forward.

Let me know if you have any other issues

Back