• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
For sale is my Mini fridge Fermentation chambers. It is a tall mini fridge with an extension built on. The inside dimension are 29" tall, 29" length (35" above hump), 16" width. It will fit 2 6.5 gallon carboys. I will see how many corny kegs I can get in it later. The extension is built with 2X4 and insulated with 1.5" of foam board. All cracks are sealed with spray foam and silicone. I have used it for about a year with ales and lagers. It holds it temps pretty well and the front door works fine and makes a good seal. The temp controller is NOT included, but if you do not have very good DIY skills I will make you one upon request at cost. You will have to pick up, but I will help you load it.

Asking $75

Any interest in selling just the controller?

naw I am just downsizing the a smaller fridge that can hold 1 carboy as i have never needed such a large space for more

Back